Under certain circumstances, the floor height of the HP Reverb may not fit. In this case, the floor height can be recalibrated. To do this, proceed as follows:
- Within the VR environment, press the Windows key on the controller to open the VR menu of Mixed Reality Portal and select the app Ground Adjustment.
- After launching, the following environment is now visible:
- For a floor height reference point, place a controller with the tracking ring facing down on your (real) floor.
- Adjust the height with the joystick of your second controller so that the controller standing on the floor is just fully visible.
- Once the floor height is adjusted accordingly, you can finish the calibration by pointing and clicking on the gem for a longer time.