A shopfloor represents a complete factory hall, a part of a hall or even a floor of it. This shopfloor is subdivided into different work areas (e.g. division by segments, production lines, cost center) and again in several variants, as a comparison level of your elaboration.
It makes sense to create a complete factory floor as a shopfloor, if it has only one floor, for example, or if there are dependencies between (work) areas.
If your hall consists of several floors, it is recommended to create a Shopfloor for each floor in Halocline. This way you can make better use of functions such as storing a 2D layout and maintain a smooth display even as planning progresses.
In the following we will show you how to create and import a new shopfloor and how to make changes to an existing one.
Create a new shopfloor
- Start Halocline Layout & Performance on your VR computer
- Click on the blue "plus" icon to the left of shopfloor on the start screen and select "New".
- A "New Shopfloor" pop-up opens
- Enter a name for your shopfloor. This can be the name of the shop floor, the level or floor or the name of a project.
- Choose between dimensions and shopfloor environment
- Dimensions: Enter the length, width and height of your shopfloor in meters.
- Shopfloor environment Select your shop floor environment file, i.e. your architectural shop floor model.
- Click OK
Your shopfloor has been successfully created. Your shopfloor (in this example: "Factory floor 1") is now displayed in the selection.
Importing a shopfloor
You already have a file of your shopfloor environment (architecture of your shopfloor) that you want to import into Halocline Layout & Performance? Then please proceed as follows:
- Start Halocline Layout & Performance on your VR computer.
- Click on the blue "plus" symbol on the left side of the start screen next to Shopfloor and select "Import".
- Select your desired file and decide whether you want to create it from scratch or merge it with an existing store floor.
- Your shopfloor is now imported.
Changes to your shopfloor
If you click on the "three-dot" menu next to the shop name, the following settings and change options will appear:
- Rename the shopfloor,
- Export the shopfloor,
- Duplicate the shopfloor,
- Delete the shopfloor,
- Manage (subsequently adjust the dimensions of the shopfloor) the shopfloor and
adding a 2D template.
After creating or importing the store floor, it is useful to create your work areas. As soon as you have created a work area, a first variant is automatically created for it. After that, you can start planning directly by clicking the "Layout" button in Halocline Layout.