The shopfloor "tutorial" consists of a basic tutorial for Halocline Layout and Performance as well as an advanced training for Halocline Layout.
In the basic tutorial you will learn the basic functions, such as building and customizing boxes, and how to use them to build and evaluate your first workstations.
In the advanced tutorials you will learn tips and more in-depth functions by building example objects. Each room includes a sample task, such as building a table or shelf, with several videos that build on each other. Before you start the training, you should have completed the Halocline Layout Basics tutorial and internalized all basic functions.
Installation of the Shopfloor "Tutorial"
- First download the Shopfloor "Tutorial DE" here. (Use version 2022.4 or higher)
- Start Halocline Layout (use version 2022.4 or higher) and click on the "+" in the start screen to import a new Shopfloor.
- Start with the work area "01 Layout Basics" and select it.
- Click on the "Layout" button in the Variant View under "User X - Start in Layout" and put on your VR goggles.
- Follow the signs on the store floor. The videos and the texts on the walls explain all the functions to you. Perform the tasks as described on the signs to learn the functions by trial and error.
It is not important to perform tasks exactly. Focus on understanding the functions.
Nice to know:
After completing the tasks, your work results are included. If you or other users want to go through the tutorial shopfloors again, select another variant (e.g. User Y). So everybody can keep his own state or start again from the beginning. If the existing variants are not sufficient, duplicate in advance a variant not yet used to get a fresh state. It is also possible to rename the variants, so that everyone can find his variant again. To do this, select "Rename" in the "Three dots" menu and replace User X with your name, for example.