in the current release video, our product managers offer you an insight in the new features that the release brings for each product stage.
Why don't you have a look right away?
Take a look at our new release video:
This release makes working with existing data even easier.
You can use the notepad to display dimensions and specifications for your planning in VR. From now on, you can also use existing CAD files as templates for creating equipment. All you have to do is deactivate the collision with imported objects and create a box representation with the adjust tool, which you can then flexibly remodel in Halocline Layout.
Do you have problems with the scaling of CAD imports?
You can now adjust them in Halocline Assembly and transfer them to the Layout.
Try out your created layouts in Halocline Performance and test whether the prescribed clearance width is adhered to. This can now be adjusted to your specifications.
Compare different variants of your design even faster by switching between them directly in VR.
Haven't tried the new collision check yet?
In Assembly, you can now check the installation of parts and accessibility with tools through visualization of collision points, two-hand interaction, and improved motion. You can also now import your own tools.
You can't find a collision section in your VR menu? This is currently a beta feature, contact us to get access!
What's new in the different product stages?
- Import multiple CAD files
- Spectator camera
- Audio feedback
- Screencast Controller UI
- Layout export scaled based on 'Einheiten' setting
- (Beta) realtime collision check
- (Beta) collision visualization
- Notepad for showing pictures in VR
- CAD objects display & collision
- Switch Adjust & Adjust remotely
- Coloring of load carriers
- Library export via start screen
- Moving variants in 2D configurator
- Better clarity of the settings window
- Better accessibility of Undo and Redo
- New desktop camera
- Switching between work areas and variants
- Menu customization with regards to the core tools
- Adjusting the minimum clearance width
- Teleport speed
- (Beta) Multi-User improvements
The new Halocline Support Center - a knowledge database where you can find instructions, help and tips & tricks for individual functions or bug fixes in Halocline - also offers quick assistance for questions that arise. Our Support Center will be continuously enriched with further articles and tutorials. From now on, you will also receive a support mail at regular intervals, in which we will group exciting articles according to main topics for you.
We are always happy about your feedback and are also available for any inquiries.
Your Halocline Team