Teleporting allows you to move quickly through your shopfloor and work from elevated positions.
- Place your thumb on the upper part of the touchpad.
- Aim the beam at a valid position.
- Click on the touchpad with your thumb to teleport to the targeted location.
- Red position indicator: To avoid collision with objects, teleportation is not possible at this position.
- A position indicator appears as soon as you place your thumb on this area.
- By clicking on this area, you trigger the teleport.
Interaction on height level: On / Off
- Switch this function on to work on height level.
- To teleport back to the ground this function must be switched off.
- You can hide the height layer in the settings window.
Teleport to the height
- Point to the ground with the Teleport tool.
- Hold down the touchpad while moving the controller up.
- Release the touchpad at the desired height.
Teleport to the depth
- Use the touchpad to switch off "Interaction on height level".
- Point to a spot on the floor and press the touchpad.
Teleport onto Boxes
- Point the pointer to the surface of a box and press the touchpad.