Your VR glasses are fixed on your head during usage. The VR glasses require head tracking to make the displayed content dependent on the position and orientation of your head. To improve head tracking on your VR glasses, follow the instructions below.
- Make sure you have the latest SteamVR version installed.
- For the Vive system, please ensure that you avoid obscuring the base stations. For example, ask meeting attendees standing in front of the base stations to step aside so that their bodies do not block the transmission from the base station to the glasses.
- For HP headsets, make sure that the room you are in is not too dark, so turn on the light if necessary.
- Make sure you have the latest Oculus version installed.
- For Oculus headsets, make sure that the room you are in is not too dark, so turn on the light if necessary.