The context menu gives you quick access to all properties and actions that you can perform with the selected objects.
- Select an object with the select or adjust tool.
- The context menu will automatically appear to the side of you.
- You can move it using the bar at the bottom by holding down the trigger button:
- All available actions from the Edit tab can be found at the bottom of the context menu:
- These are based on your selection, i.e. you have different functions depending on whether you have selected a single box or a group, for example.
- Functions that are used less often can be expanded by clicking on "More".
- Name: In the white box you will find an indication of what is selected. If you have selected a single object or a group, you can name it by clicking on the input field.
- Others: Use the arrow button to open the properties window. Here you can see all properties such as dimensions, color and weight. Click on the corresponding button to set values.
You can enter and leave groups via the context menu.
- Select a group and click on the "Edit" button to enter it.
- Make your changes within the group.
- Click on the Exit button to exit group mode: