The "Edit Group" function allows you to edit one group without dissolving it and without losing its properties.
- Select one group with the Select or Adjust tool.
- Open the menu and click "Edit group" in the beta tab.
- In edit mode, all objects that do not belong to the selected group are colored light blue and cannot be edited.
- All objects within the group can be selected and edited. Objects that you add in edit mode are also automatically added to the group.
- Open the menu and click "Leave group" in the beta tab.
- Use this feature, for example, to edit a grouped workstation.
- Select it and choose "Edit group" in the menu.
- You select several boxes with the multiple selection and move them to adjust the working height.
- You place new KLTs and replace parts.
- You leave the group mode via the beta tab.
- All changes are saved in the group and all newly placed objects are a part of the group.
- Enter subgroups: To enter subgroups, first select them with the Select tool. To do this, single-select a box in a group twice and navigate to the desired subgroup using the thumb function. When the subgroup is selected, click on "Edit group" in the menu.
- Parts & Movable groups: Movable groups cannot yet be edited with this beta function.